Emergency Dentist Near Me
Are you having a dental emergency?
We offer same-day emergency dental appointments whenever possible.
Searching for an 'Emergency Dentist Near Me'?
At Glee Dental, we provide emergency dental care that helps to restore a tooth that sustains damage from an accident or infection. We encourage you to save our phone number if you live in Acworth or the surrounding area since there is no way to tell if or when you may have a dental emergency; putting (678) 961-3370 in your contact list can save you a trip to the emergency room.
Are you currently having a dental emergency in the Acworth area?
Call our office, and we will make every effort to see you as soon as possible! Same-day emergency dental appointments near you are available!
Call us at (678) 961-3370 and let us know that you are having an emergency.
$90 Focused Emergency Exam & X-Ray
If you complete treatment on the same day, that fee will be credited to your treatment.
Offer cannot be combined with insurance or other offers. New patients only. Limit one per person. Offer valid for 60 days.
Why do we provide emergency dental care in Acworth?
We provide emergency dental care to ensure patients immediately get their needed help. If you leave a damaged or infected tooth alone, you risk spreading the infection.
Why should I visit you for emergency dental care instead of going to the ER?
Although emergency department doctors are proficient in handling medical emergencies, they are not trained in dental care. They can treat whatever issue you have by assisting with the bleeding, but they cannot repair a broken tooth.
Additionally, if you go to the emergency room due to dental discomfort, they can only relieve your pain; they cannot determine the source of your pain and take steps to address it. You should go to the dentist instead because of this. Remember that even if you visit the emergency department, you will probably still need to see a dentist. Instead of going through the additional agony, effort, and expense, see us for emergency dental care.
Video: Emergency Dental Care Near You
What to do in a Dental Emergency
A dental emergency can be a very frightening experience. Whether you are dealing with a cracked tooth, a loose filling, or severe pain, it is important to know what to do to get the treatment you need as quickly as possible. Here are some tips on what to do if you find yourself in a dental emergency.
- Stay calm: This may be easier said than done, but it is important to try and stay calm to assess the situation and figure out the best course of action. If you are feeling panicked, take some deep breaths and try to focus on the task at hand.
- Call our dental office: The first thing you should do in a dental emergency is to call our dental office and explain what is happening. We will be able to give you specific instructions on what to do next and schedule an appointment for you if necessary. The sooner you are seen, the less damage there will be and the easier it will be to treat.
- Rinse your mouth: If you are dealing with a toothache, rinse your mouth with warm water to clean it out and help reduce any swelling. You can also use a cold compress on your cheek to help reduce pain and swelling from a cracked tooth or abscessed tooth.
- Take over-the-counter medication: If you are in pain, take ibuprofen or another over-the-counter pain reliever until you can be seen in our office. Do not put aspirin directly on an abscessed tooth or gum tissue, as this can burn the tissue.
- Apply pressure: If you are bleeding from your mouth, apply firm pressure with a clean cloth or gauze pad until the bleeding stops.
Dental emergencies can be scary, but it is important to know what to do to get the treatment you need quickly and minimize damage. Remember to stay calm, call our office, rinse your mouth, take over-the-counter medication if necessary, and apply pressure if there is bleeding. Following these steps will help ensure that you get the care you need promptly.
For additional tips on what to do in a dental emergency, click here.
Driving Directions - Emergency Dentist Near Me
Enjoy. Smile. Shine.
Monday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, By Appointment Only